The Supervisory Board consists of a president and four members with a mandate of three years. The members of the Supervisory Board can not be members of other bodies and committiees of the Institute. The Supervisory Board adopts the decisions by public voting and with the majority of votes of the present members.
Competencies of the Supervisory Board:
- periodic controls of the material and financial operations of the Institute,
- elects and dismisses the President and members of the Board of Directors upon a previous positive opinion by the Minister of Finance,
- reviews the annual program for work and development and the annual financial plan of the Institute, and gives its opinion to the Assembly,
- reviews the annual account and the annual report on the work of the Institute, and gives its opinion to the Assembly.
- approves the Rules of Procedure of the Management Board,
- reviews the reports on the operations of the Management Board,
- performs control over the work of the Institute in accordance with the Law, Statute and other acts of the Institute,
- proposes measures that should be taken to implement and eliminate irregularities and illegalities in the work of the Institute,
- submit a report on its operations to the Assembly of the Institute and to the Minister of Finance for their information and in case of revocation of the President and the members of the Management Board, the Supervisory Board, if possible, immediately and not later than 15 days from the day of the revocation, elects a new president and new members of the Mangement Board.
Arif Asipi Ramadani